http://paleogrubs.com/spaghetti-squash-carbonara. I've made a few changes, most notably replacing the bacon.
1 medium spaghetti squash
salt & pepper
half an onion
2 garlic cloves
2 eggs (or 1 egg and some egg whites)
1/4 to 1/3 cup of coconut milk
1 tsp dry oregano
+/- parsley as a garnish
1. Split the squash in half. (Possibly microwave a little first so it's easier to cut through?), and scrape out the seeds.
2. Drizzle with olive oil, salt, and pepper. Place face up on a baking sheet. Bake at 400F for about 45-50 minutes.
After 30 minutes or so of baking, the rest of the recipe can be followed. The timing works out okay.
3. Whisk together eggs, coconut milk, oregano, salt, and pepper.
4. Heat a deep skillet or pot on the stove top. Add about a teaspoon or more of ghee. (Butter would probably also work). Add onions to soften.
5. Add the garlic.
6. When the squash is ready, scrape it into the pot with the ghee/onion/garlic mixture.
7. Turn the heat way down, to the lowest setting.
8. Slowly add the egg mixture while stirring constantly&vigorously with the other hand until the eggmixture forms a creamy sauce. (The goal is to avoid making scrambled eggs, thus the stirring vigorously while slowly pouring.)
9. Season with salt and pepper.
ENJOY. Seriously. It's so so good.