|No really. These are the best.|
Meanwhile, from my handwritten notes:
0.75 cup of butter
1 cup of sugar
0.75 cup of milk
1.75 cups of flour
2.5 teaspoons of baking powder
0.5 teaspoon of salt
1-2 cups of blueberries
1. Cream butter and sugar.
2. Add milk and egg. Mix until smooth.
3. Sift together: flour, baking powder, and salt. (Reserve about 1 tablespoon of flour). Add the sifted stuff to the the creamed mixture.
4. In a separate bowl, toss the blueberries with the tablespoon of flour. I learned today that it's totally fine if the berries are still frozen.
5. Next, fold the blueberries into the batter.
6. Pour into muffin tin and bake at 400 degrees F for 20 minutes.
This would make 12 very large muffins. Or, 12 normal muffins and 2 mini-muffiny cakes, if you were to use a couple of greased ramekins for the remaining batter. (For example.)