Sunday, April 1, 2012

Two awesome things

1. Clothes steaming! Everyone knows I can't stand ironing clothes. It's the worst. I've daydreamed about a home clothes steamer for years. I'm pretty sure it was a postcall infomercial that hooked me. So, a few weeks ago, when I saw one weirdly on sale, I impulse-bought.
It's amazing. I feel like doing an infomercial myself every time I use it. It's not really more efficient, but it's not annoying. It also doesn't produce more crisp-looking clothes (a look I admittedly love), but it gets the job of "good enough" done. Yes. Success.

2. Friends insisting on giving a particular band a listen. Thank you for mentioning it in all texts and emails until I finally sat down and invested a few minutes. Yellow Ostrich. Yes. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment