Friday, November 19, 2010

Super

I don't think about superheroes very often. Sometimes I watch the August blockbuster featuring whatever superhero is being sprung onto the big screen. And, when I was five, I made my own Superwoman costume for Halloween (something about a red turtleneck and a cape). But, other than that, they're not frequently on my mind.

Then a dear friend sent me this link (knowing perfectly well I would love it): http://growingupheroes.com/post/1203694555/submitted-by-melsomething

which I opened whilst on a wee trip. Upon my return, my sister had a birthday card waiting for me. It featured Spiderman, chosen for the printed greeting inside.

Then, a few days later, one of my cutest patients broke his elbow.
"What happened?"
"I was playing [being] Ironman on the stairs. I fell. Got hurt."

No comments:

Post a Comment